~cheRitA miSh~

Bonjour!
Hey ! Good days to you!


Assalamualaikum and welcome to my unprivate diary,,,. jika rasa macam dah terlalu bosan dengar aku asyik bercakap je memanjanggg,, ni ce lah baca pulakkk ye :) .so, be nice here and enjoy reading all my potpet2 entry.. still, im not born to be a writer, so baca jaa lahh kan :) btw,orang yg free hair kat atas tu lee seunggi nama dy,tp sekarang da xminat,,, totally dah xminat koreaa dah sekarang! cuma lagu ja la yg menjadi pilihan,,

Status : xpayahhh la dok letak pape pon kat sini,,, im just want u to read saje ya :) ^^ :)


Tagboard
Footprints here!


cbox code here

Credits

Basecode: Nadya.
Full edit: SitiSyuhadah
Re-Edit by: nur zAina~

bomb~ bomb~ bomb~
assalamualaikum,,,(18th may 2013)

there have been a few days since i last updated my blog. hurm,, for entry this time, i just wanna share to you all about this kind of feeling i feel  now. i don't know how to start and where to start but it seems like i want to explode like a nuclear bomb right now. i wanna ran away from where i was now. i want to go back home  and being together with my mama,my ayah for the entire time in my life but unfortunately, i have very big responsible to do as a daughter and a student, of course right?? well, when final is just around the corner, there are many feeling and obstacle i have to faced in and of course this kind of situation sometimes might make me feel frustrated,sad,stress,give up and many more. frustrated?? for what??of course because of my carry mark was so extremely bad this time, i dont know what to say and its all things comes from my own. i dont know where should i gain back all my strength for me to continue being a positive thinker like i did before, even i ever get E for the one of my subject but i did not give up and try and try and try really hard until i got very better grade for that subject.